Wednesday 7 November 2012

A random couple of days | keri in real life

These pictures don?t justify their own post, so I?m grouping them all here despite their lack of connection to each other. Sad that the pictures from my phone didn?t really turn out!

Guacamole ?pumpkin vomit? I made for a work Halloween potluck.

Lance and I finally visited the temple ? our first time since we?ve been home from China and our first time in the Mesa one!

Lance surprised me one night with a dozen roses! Unfortunately I forgot to check their water ONE DAY and when I came home they were completely wilted! It was the day after he gave them to me, too. So sad. I quickly changed the water and trimmed the stems which helped but next time I?m taking them to work with me! Leaving them at home in an unconditioned house was no good.

We had a crazy Saturday awhile ago. In the morning I went to the SUDS walk with Jon?s family, then with Mandi to Julee?s baby shower, then we brought the kids back home with us and me, Lance, Kait and Tim played around the house before heading to the ward Halloween party then back to Sam and Julees. We didn?t pack their suits but the really wanted to get in the water. We let them dangle their feet in the pool and sit just outside the hot tub, but they just kept inching in farther and farther until Tim and kicked up enough water to completely wet his shorts and Kait tripped and stepped into the hot tub up to her chest! Ha. So here they are wearing our clothes while theirs are in the dryer.

Cute, cute, cute fuzzy jammis I gave the baby (Tom!) at the baby shower that was planned for 2-3 weeks before his birth, but in reality was only a few days before he was actually born!

Sweet little Brookie at the shower. I spent all morning playing with her but during the hour between the SUDS walk and the shower she must?ve forgotten me because she wouldn?t let me hold her! That turkey.

Like this:

Be the first to like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment