Tuesday 22 May 2012

Number of Realtors Finally Falling | Bay Area Real Estate Trends

Thankfully, more and more Realtors are letting their real estate licenses expire.

Via Calculated Risk:

The number of salesperson?s licenses is off 29% from the peak, and has fallen to 2004 levels. But brokers? licenses are only off 7% and has only fallen to early 2007 levels. Even if activity and prices have bottomed, the number of agents will probably continue to decline.

Note: agents and brokers don?t just ?quit?? their licenses slowly expire over time. The actual number of active agents is probably down quite a bit further than this chart shows.

37.823726 -122.003289

CAR, NAR, realtors

About Greg Fielding

I am a longtime real estate agent who has pretty much seen it all during the housing boom as bust. With experience in selling high-end property and low-end foreclosures, raw land, short sales, development work, apartment buildings, and working with investors, I bring a well-rounded perspective to my work. I cover most of Northern Alameda County and Western Contra Costa county and I live in Danville with my three kids. You can reach me at gregpfielding@gmail.com or call me at 925-212-2908

View all posts by Greg Fielding ?

famu martina mcbride terry jones andy reid elf on the shelf elf on the shelf 2012 grammy nominations

No comments:

Post a Comment