Thursday 11 July 2013

Bold Black Doors | Jenallyson - The Project Girl - Fun Easy Craft ...

July 10th, 2013

I am obsessed with black doors right now. All white interiors with black doors. I firmly believe in the design concept of contrast. Contrast makes rooms look bigger, and defines spaces. Contrast gives your eyes a place to land and gives your brain a que to pay attention. Here is some great inspiration that I?ve collected ? so you can visualize the idea:

c3f4040f42022b9426d79f50b11362c6

black door

I have 3 sets of ?mini? french doors (like the ones below) slated for the house ? One from master into master bedroom. One from kitchen into pantry, and one from the hall into the reading nook. I?m pretty sure all of these are going to be black. Though I might consider painting a brighter ?fun? color for the pantry doors. Like a turquoise.

I also have 2 sets of black french doors planned for the family room (going out to the back deck). In essence something like this:

So what do you think about black doors? yea. ney? Or ?Love it, just not in my house??

Source: http://www.theprojectgirl.com/2013/07/10/bold-black-doors/

mike wallace mike wallace Paul Bearer Valerie Harper White Smoke Kwame Kilpatrick New pope 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment